If you are interested in using our commercial agency service to sell or let your property, please contact us and we would be happy to call or meet with you to discuss
Property Type: Office
Address: Venlaw, 349 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4AA
Property Size: 89.21 sq m (960 sq ft)
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Click to download details
- Fully refurbished office suite
- Excellent location adjacent to Charing Cross / M8
- Ground floor unit, with disabled access
- Commissionaire manned reception
- 24 hour access
- 89.21 sq m (960 sq ft)
- Rent £12.50/sq ft
Venlaw is located to the south of Bath Street, adjacent to the M8 and within Glasgow City Centre. The building forms part of the Elmbank Gardens Complex, which had Charing Cross railway station, Wisdon Coffee, the Baby Grand Restaurant, Lunch Box takeaway and a Premier Inn on site.
Regular bus services operate along Bath Street and nearby Sauchiehall Street with easy access to Junctions 18 and 19 of the M8 motorway, adjacent. St Georges Cross railway station is also a short walk away.
The building is accessed from street level on Bath Street via a feature glazed entrance area, which leads to a commissionaire manned reception. The entire reception area and common hallway has been recently refurbished, with contemporary finishes throughout.
The suite is on the ground floor and is accessed adjacent to the main reception area.
The suite is open plan with the specification as follows:
- Fully refurbished suite
- New carpet tiles, ceiling finish, pendant LED lighting
- Newly installed tea prep facility
- Excellent natural daylight via double glazed windows
- Central heating
- Comms cabinet
- Shared male, female and accessible toilet facilities (ground floor)