If you are interested in using our commercial agency service to sell or let your property, please contact us and we would be happy to call or meet with you to discuss
Property Type: Office / alternative use
Address: 59 Kelhead Path, Glasgow, G52 2QD
Property Size: 380 sq m (4,090 sq ft)
Click to download details
The property is located in the Cardonald / Hillington area of Glasgow, approximately 4 miles south west of Glasgow City Centre.
Kelhead Path is formed just off the A736 (Sandwood Road) which forms the main road between Paisley Road West (A761) and the M8 motorway, a short distance south of Hillington Park, Scotland's largest business park. The property is well located for public transport links, with Crookston station approximately 0.5 miles to the south, whilst numerous local bus services passing along Paisley Road West and Sandwood Road.
The property is located in an area generally predominated by residential houses and flats, however is a short distance south of Hillington Park, which contains more than 500 businesses employing in excess of 8,000 people. Paisley Road West is located a few minutes walk away and offers an abundance of retail outlets, cafes and restaurants.
- Self contained, modern, detached office pavilion
- Secure site and grounds
- External seating area and landscaped grounds
- Dedicated parking (13 spaces) plus free on-street parking
- Convenient location close to Hillington Park and M8
- Fully DDA compliant with accessible toilets and modern lift
- Suitable for alternative uses (eg. children's nursery, doctors surgery, etc.)
- Total NIA 380 sq m (4,090 sq ft)
- Offers invited
The property comprises a modern, detached, purpose built office pavilion, and although currently set out to provide office space, it could equally be converted for alternative use, eg. children's nursery, doctor's surgery, data centre etc.
The property is of brick construction, with pitched and metal clad roof, and incorporates feature entranceway with glass canopy, and aluminium framed double glazed windows, protected by electric roller shutter doors throughout. The building is formed on an extensive, secure, landscaped site, which contains 13 dedicated parking areas formed to the front of the building.
Internally, the property is designed to a high standard and is set out to form the following accommodation:
Ground floor: Main reception with feature lobby and desk, open plan office area, a number of private office areas and meeting rooms, tea prep area, cleaners cupboard, male, female and accessible toilet, and lift serving first floor
First floor: Open plan office area, two private offices, comms room, large staff canteen with fully fitted kitchen, male and famale/accessible toilet, and lift.
The building is designed to a high specification which includes the following:
- Comfort cooling/heating system
- Fully accessible/DDA compliant
- Raised access floors throughout with integrated floor boxes (power and data)
- Suspended acoustic tiled ceiling with integrated modern fluorescent fittings
- Double glazing
- 630kg / 8 person lift serving upper floor
- Modern fire and security alarm systems
- Excellent natural daylighting
- CCTV system
- Accessible toilets to ground and first floor