If you are interested in using our commercial agency service to sell or let your property, please contact us and we would be happy to call or meet with you to discuss
Property Type: Office suites
Address: Fairbairn House, 3 Fairbairn Place, Livingston, EH54 6TN
Property Size: From 116.88 sq m (1,258 sq ft) to 233.76 sq m (2,517 sq ft)
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Click to download details
Livingston comprises a large town with a resident population of around 56,000, located south of the M8 motorway, approximately 16 miles east of Edinburgh and 33 miles west of Glasgow.
The property is located in the north west of Livingston, a short distance from Livingston Village and immediately to the south of Cousland Road (A705), one of the main arterial routes passing through the town. Livingston North railway station is located approximately 1.5 miles away, whilst local bus services pass close to the property. The M8 motorway is located approximately 3 miles away.
The property is located within an established business park, with a development of similar buildings. Occupiers in the park include Horizon Housesing Association, Wellwood Communications and NAS Recruitment. Occupiers within the property include Wallace Quinn solicitors and Close Asset Finance.
- Modern, purpose built office pavilion
- Attractive office park environment
- Ground and first floor suites available
- High specification finishes
- Excellent natural daylight
- Double glazing and central heating
- Ample on site dedicated parking
- 100% rates relief available
- From 116.88 sq m (1,258 sq ft) to 233.76 sq m (2,517 sq ft)
- £10/sq ft
The office suites are formed on the ground and first floors of a modern, purpose built two storey office pavilion, formed of facing brick, with a pitched and concrete tiled roof. The building is accessed via an attractive feature entranceway with controlled door access system. Windows throughout are double glazed and upvc framed.
The main entrance leads to an attractive double height foyer which in turn leads to individual office suites as well as shared kitchen and toilet facilities.
The specification of the office suites is as follows:
• Raised access floors (carpet tile finish)
• Central heating
• Double glazing
• Plasterboard ceilings with modern fluorescent lighting
• Controlled door entry
• Raised access floor with floor boxes/perimeter trunking (power and data)
• Security alarm system
• Shared kitchen and male/female toilet facilities (disabled toilet at ground floor)
• DDA compliant (ground floor suite)
Both offices have been partitioned to form open plan space with private offices and meeting rooms.
Kitchen areas are shared, with facilities on both the ground and first floors, each providing sink with floor and wall mounted kitchen units. Modern male and female toilets are formed on each floor and there is a disabled toilet on the ground floor.