If you are interested in using our commercial agency service to sell or let your property, please contact us and we would be happy to call or meet with you to discuss
Property Type: Office
Address: 1st Floor, Venlaw, 349 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4AA
Property Size: 499 sq m (5,375 sq ft)
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Click to download details
Venlaw is located to the south of Bath Street, adjacent to the M8 and within Glasgow City Centre. The building forms part of the Elmbank Gardens Complex, which has Charing Cross railway station, Wisdon Coffee, the Baby Grand Restaurant, Lunch Box takeaway and a Premier Inn on site.
The property benefits from excellent transport links with regular bus services operating along Bath Street / Sauchiehall Street and easy access to Junctions 18 and 19 of the M8 motorway, adjacent. Charting Cross station is immediately adjacent, with Glasgow Central and Queen Street stations within 5 minutes walk. St Georges Cross subway station is within a short walk.
- Recently refurbished office suite
- Excellent location adjacent to Charing Cross / M8
- DDA compliant with lift access to upper floors
- Contemporary fitout with meeting spaces and staff kitchen
- Commissionaire manned reception
- Dedicated toilets
- 24 hour access
- Parking spaces available
The building is 6 storeys in height and is accessed from street level on Bath Street via a feature glazed entrance area, which leads to a commissionaire manned reception. The entire reception area and common hallway has been recently refurbished, with contemporary finishes throughout.
The suite is on the first with access via a stairwell and modern passenger lift.
The suite has been recently refurbished and benefits from the following specification:
- Full height ceiling with exposed trunking and LED lighting panels
- Carpet tiles over concrete floor
- Data and power to perimeter trunking/columns
- Perimeter gas central heating with ceiling mounted comfort cooling
- Good natural daylight via double glazed windows to north and south
- Excellent quality meeting rooms, break out areas and staff kitchen
- Demised male and female toilets
- Modern passenger lift
- DDA complaint